The "TipstersDepartment" website or the "Site" is provided to you by TipstersDepartment ("We", "Us" or "TipstersDepartment"). :
By registering your site through TipstersDepartment service ("Service") or any of the services of TipstersDepartment. ("TipstersDepartment"), you ("You", "The Customer" or the "User") are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). TipstersDepartment reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the TipstersDepartment website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to register your site.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the register process.
- You may not use the TipstersDepartment service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) .
- A breach or violation of any of the Register Terms as determined in the sole discretion of TipstersDepartment will result in an immediate exclusion from our site.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the registration for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. No warranty of any kind is made in relation to accuracy, reliability or content.
- TipstersDepartment does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- TipstersDepartment does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- TipstersDepartment does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the
Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Any information published by TipstersDepartment is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- TipstersDepartment does not accept any form of gambling, betting or wagering.
- TipstersDepartment is not responsible for any loss or damage for the customer, either direct or indirect, as a result of using this information for gambling or betting.
- Customer is responsible to comply with his local laws to avoid breaking the laws in his country.
- In no event shall TipstersDepartment or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, TipstersDepartment partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by TipstersDepartment.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TipstersDepartment customer, TipstersDepartment employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of TipstersDepartment to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TipstersDepartment and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TipstersDepartment (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any misuse, misconduct or other abuse of the relationship with TipstersDepartment will result in immediate cancelling of any relation between the customer and TipstersDepartment.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to tipsters at tipstersdepartment dot com.
- TipstersDepartment is not liable to you or to any third party for any modifications/changes that the websites shown here may do.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your site registration at anytime by emailing [email protected]
- Once your site is removed all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the TipstersDepartment service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, TipstersDepartment may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to Service:
- TipstersDepartment reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- TipstersDepartment shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Users may send an email to the following address: tipsters at tipstersdepartment dot com if they have any questions or require any information about the status of their registration. TipstersDepartment undertakes to answer these questions or requests for information as soon as possible.